* - Scratches, dust and wear stand out more on dark, heavily pigmented Corian colours than on lighter, textured colours. We therefore recommend not using these colours for applications where the surface is exposed to heavy wear (such as work surfaces). These colours are better suited to applications where surface contact is light. They are also ideal as inlays and accent colours. If you want more information on selecting the ideal Corian colour
for your application, please contact us.
** - The grain of the partial content of reflective particles in these colours can vary in intensity and joins can be visible.
*** - The large proportion of recycled materials can lead to slight colour variations.
- These colours are ideal for backlighting. Due to their translucency, they are not suitable for all applications. Please discuss this with us!
F - These colours are particularly suitable for facades
A - These colours are particularly suitable for exterior use.
K - These colours are particularly suitable for use in the kitchen.
Uni / Solids - Surface finishes for self- or solid colours: matt, semi matt or gloss. Different intensities are available upon consultation.
Discontinued colour M – 2012 discontinued colour can be reordered with a minimum order quantity! Please ask about our stocks!
Discontinued colour – Discontinued colour – Please ask about our stocks!
(1) – (4) - price groups (some price groups may differ from the DuPont price groups)
Under certain circumstances, the reproduction of colours may vary slightly from the original sample colour.
- + Corian®
Material advantages of wood
- natural and renewable resource
- easy to process
- ine wood types also available
- compatible with other materials
- + Parapan®
+ Refinement techniques
Surfaces with character
With our versatile materials and expertise in two and three-dimensional processing, we are able to give the final touch to the widest variety of surfaces such as walls and ceiling panels or other finishing elements all to individual preferences. The design imagination knows practically no bounds: milled ornaments, intricate decorations and patterns, printing and of course atmospheric lighting installations by selecting translucent materials – almost anything is possible. Moreover, our creatively finished surfaces win customers over with
the best built-in values.