Shower trays made of the solid surfac material MIRAKLON® are manufactured in one cast. For a consistent design with complete functionality, the shower tray and drain cover are made of the same material. The drain is placed at the edge of the shower tray. The Miraklon DW-RA showers are available in eleven different sizes.
- cast Miraklon® shower tray from Hasenkopf
- with approx. 2 % downward gradient leading to drain
- with covered drain (at the edge)
- removable drain cover (exact fit due to conical feet)
- dimensions of drain cover: 130 x 130 mm
- drainage area easy to clean due to coves
- suitable for drain fittings with 90 mm diameter as standard
(Geberit Uniflex D90 optionally available)
- depth of at least 63 mm required for installation flush with the floor
- from a shower tray size of 1400 mm, the downward gradient starts after a level entrance area
- Miraklon® Edelweiss matching Corian Glacier White
- Miraklon® Modern White matching Corian Designer White
- Miraklon® Classic White matching Hi-Macs Alpine White
installation kit (optional)
Our installation system for shower trays enables quick assembly and easy alignment of the shower tray. The installation kit is not included with the shower tray and must be ordered separately (Art. No. DW-MONTAGE).
DW-RA as complete system
The shower trays DW-RA are available as complete systems ready for installation including solid surface wall cladding, glass wall, glass door and accessoires.