The new wall drain for showers made of MIRAKLON® is a discreetly beautiful alternative to the usual floor drains. The drain set and the sewage pipe are installed in the wall. Compared to the usual wall drain systems, the complete water-bearing level of the variant of Hasenkopf is produced in one material and one cast. Thanks to the removable cover, the wall drain can be easily cleaned.
- cast Miraklon® shower tray from Hasenkopf
- with approx. 2 % downward gradient leading to drain
- drain orifice sticks to wall by means of magnets
- magnets are embedded in the cover (not visible)
- an opener is included for an easy opening of the drain orifice
- dimensions (W / D) of drain orifice: 210 x 90 mm
- easy-to-clean inside corners of drain area due to coves
- suitable for drain fittings with 90 mm diameter as standard
(Geberit Uniflex D90 optionally available)
- depth of at least 63 mm required for installation flush with the floor
- from a shower tray size of 1400 mm, the downward gradient starts after a level entrance area
- Miraklon® Edelweiss matching Corian Glacier White
- Miraklon® Modern White matching Corian Designer White
- Miraklon® Classic White matching Hi-Macs Alpine White
installation kit (optional)
Our installation system for shower trays enables quick assembly and easy alignment of the shower tray. The installation kit is not included with the shower tray and must be ordered separately (Art. No. DW-MONTAGE).
DW-WA as complete system
The shower trays DW-WA are available as complete systems ready for installation including solid surface wall cladding, glass wall, glass door and accessoires.